Utility knife in Sambar stag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chevin

Tenderfoot
Apr 3, 2008
Derbyshire
Hi, this is my first post.

This is a knife I made out of 4mm 1080. Range hardened by Dave Budd (RC59 / 60 on cutting edge.) The blade is approx. 3 3/4 '' long. Scales are Sambar on red fibre liners. 4 Brass pins & Epoxy secure everything. Sheath also made by me.

Hope you like it and would be very pleased to have your comments.

DSC00659.jpg

DSC00660.jpg

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Really like this knife mate, love the blade and the stag.

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
Very Nice knife, I haven't seen it in the real so to speak but I have seen and handled another knife by Chevin(Adam) and it was a treat so I think this would be the same very well made. good job:)

Chevin

Tenderfoot
Apr 3, 2008
Derbyshire
Wow Mick, thanks a lot for the endorsement. Yes, it's a solid little cutter !

Intrigued as to which one you've handled ?

Cheers mate,

Adam

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
Wow Mick, thanks a lot for the endorsement. Yes, it's a solid little cutter !

Intrigued as to which one you've handled ?

Cheers mate,

Adam

Hello Adam, I was hoping that people didn't think I meant handled as in putting a handle on the blade :eek: But it was the stag handled one that Fluffy had on BB, it was a lovely knife great feel to it and the work was top notch:)

Chevin

Tenderfoot
Apr 3, 2008
Derbyshire
Hello Adam, I was hoping that people didn't think I meant handled as in putting a handle on the blade :eek: But it was the stag handled one that Fluffy had on BB, it was a lovely knife great feel to it and the work was top notch:)

Ha Ha ! Mick, do you know, I never thought about people getting the wrong end of the stick about 'handled.' Thanks for pointing it out ! A 'Sambar Utility knife' of mine has been posted in 'Commons' on BB with photos. Great satisfying feeling isn't it when people use one's (oops that's a bit posh !) knives, isn't it. Thanks again. Very, very pleased you liked the knife Fluffy had from me.

Cheers mate,

Adam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE