Utensil holder to fit 11cm MSR Titan kettle inside? 13-14cm needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
This might be a long shot;

Has anyone found an Ikea style kitchen utensil holder that the Titan kettle will fit inside easily?

Ideally looking for one with a 13-14cm diameter for a hobo stove project.

The Ikea ones are too small at 11.5

Links or shops appreciated :)

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
Try Dunelm Mill, they have one at 13cm. It's a snug fit but pretty much perfect for my needs. I don't know if you have one local to you, let me know if you don't I dare say I could have a scoot round next time I'm over that way

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Try Dunelm Mill, they have one at 13cm. It's a snug fit but pretty much perfect for my needs. I don't know if you have one local to you, let me know if you don't I dare say I could have a scoot round next time I'm over that way

Thanks mate. There is one locally, I'll have a looksee.

I want to be able to stand the kettle inside the hobo with a 1cm gap all round ideally, don't mind if I have to cut the rolled lip off to get the right gap.

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Thanks again Dan, my Titan kettle fit perfectly inside the Dunelm drainer with an 8mm gap around the top.

Its now a hobo stove after I went mental with the pillar drill :)

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
I was in Dunelm today and couldn't find a drainier does anyone know its name so i can ask for it? or link on there website?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE