USMC APECS GoreTex MARPAT Jacket, XL/Long

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
SOLDGenuine USMC APECS GoreTex MARPAT jacket, size XL/Long.
Only got this a few weeks ago and it really is the dogs danglies but I'm not short on jackets and another recent purchase forces me to sell :(
Only been worn 4 times for short walks so excellent condition. Specs are:- 100% Nylon Ultralight Gore-Tex® with cordura type patches to elbows, near Infra-Red Technology. Durable, waterproof & contamination resistant, Roll-n-stow hood, 2 chest pockets, 2 sleeve pockets, 2 hip pockets (with handwarmer pockets behind), ventilation zippers under arms, velcro cuffs, concealed wist and hem draw-cords, made in USA by Tennier Industries.

2006_01010133.jpg2006_01010134.jpg2006_01010136.jpg

Last edited:

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Chris, how quiet is the material on this? I'm up your way doing my usual at the end of next week, so if you have it would love to have a look at it.

Richard

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Hi Richard, it's a lot quiter than the normal GoreTex, softer on the outer. You're welcome to pop in when you're up.

For anyone interested some blah from Tennier .............
The waterproof, moisture-vapor-permeable parka and trouser are components of the All-Purpose Environmental Clothing System. These items are intended for use by military personnel when conditions dictate and as the outer layer of the Extended Cold Weather Clothing System when used during cold weather operations.
The Parka design incorporates the following features:
  • Waterproof slide fastener front entry
  • draw cord closing hood
  • slide fastener underarm openings
  • fastener tape adjustable wrist tabs
  • map pockets with slide fastener closures
  • waist and hem adjustment cords stow away in the pockets
  • heated seam seal tape waterproofs all stitched seams

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Hi Chris

Whats the length from the top of the shoulder (shoulder to neck point) to the end of the sleeve?

Cheers

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE