User names.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Ask a mod or admin nicely and they will probably change it for you or delete the Whiskey account so you can start again. You can’t change it yourself as far as I know.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
"Everything Mac" is the name on the front cover of a Mac computer manual that happened to be sitting in front of me when I signed up...

I couldn't think of anything else at the time.

There could be worse names than "Whiskey" mate. Though as pointed out above I'm sure a nice mod could sort it for you.

All the best
Andy

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
"Everything Mac" is the name on the front cover of a Mac computer manual that happened to be sitting in front of me when I signed up...

I couldn't think of anything else at the time.

There could be worse names than "Whiskey" mate. Though as pointed out above I'm sure a nice mod could sort it for you.

All the best
Andy

I always thought you were a vintage chainsaw enthusiast lol

Reactions: Everything Mac

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Mine came from glancing at the address book of a phone belonging to a very pretty girl that I had a massive crush on. She’d put me in as NiceRitchie, and I was smitten.That was a bit of a handful so I just bunged 65 on the end. It’s a been a burden at times, I try to be helpful, but I’m not always very tolerant. I have been called Notsonice65 a couple of times. :angelic2::D

Reactions: Essexman

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
Just use your real name. It's more authentic

Though, I still haven't quite forgiven my parents for christening me Billy-o ... especially since our family name is Legge. Still, better than Seymour, I suppose. Mum's name was Green. Theresa

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Older patients ( older than me) I call mr/mrs plus last name.
In Crowborough I had an elderly couple with the delicious last name of Hooker.
(We dentists went to the waiting room, and call them in.)
I asked the wife if I was allowed to call her by her first name.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
A Hooker is a rugby player.......or a one masted boat.

A friend had family visiting her in hospital just after she had delivered her first daughter.
Her sister asked the lady in the next bed what she had named her daughter.
The lady replied, "Adele Emma".

5teep

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2017
Scotland
<--<< 5teep (Steep) came from an online game I played decades ago and it has become me or I have become it. The avatar comes from the same time, I was an admin on the game and someone accused me of being power mad so I started using the Brain avatar to wind them up. I would not say that I was or ever have been like the Brain but...

I don't think I would mind a change of name either. Oweneagle has been my online name for ages as Owen was my underused first name before I formally swapped it over to Bracken. I don't think I could find a better name for an outdoors forum than that anyway.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
<--<< 5teep (Steep) came from an online game I played decades ago and it has become me or I have become it. The avatar comes from the same time, I was an admin on the game and someone accused me of being power mad so I started using the Brain avatar to wind them up. I would not say that I was or ever have been like the Brain but...

I affectionately call the wife "Pinky" - resulting from the inevitable question from her whilst I'm working night-shift offshore - "What are you doing tonight?"
"The same thing I do every night Pinky."

There's some considerable irony in the nickname as she's very much the smart one in the relationship.

Atb
Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE