USAF Mukluks for swap

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
Up for swap are my USAF Extreme cold weather Mukluk style boots.

They are a US Medium size and i have size ten feet and they fit me fine without being to tight.

They come with 2 felted wool frieze inners (one per boot) and 4 thick felted sole pads (2 per boot) The liners are the single thickness ones but are still very warm. I do have a spare pair of the double layer wool liners (marked as a canadian size 11) which fit in if the swapper wanted them. They didnt come with the boots though so dont fit quite aswell as the originals (bit tight imo as i have quite wide feet lol but ok if you dont cicnh the laces up tight - these are not pictured)

These are very simialr to the canadian mukluks except they are green, have a zipped entry at the top and have a different sole layout. They are made from heavy canvas and have a rubber sole. NB. These are not waterproof boots.

Pics
Mukluks2.jpg

Mukluks.jpg

Mukluks1.jpg

They are in good to excellent condition, i brought them to take to Finland but have since been brought a pair of Sorrells by SWMBO so these are surplus. They have been issued but i suspect not really used. They have been marked inside as L and R but imo the owner got this the wrong way round.........

Im open to anything really swap wise but im particularly looking for
- a pelicase big enough to take a nikon D90 DSLR with a couple of small lenses and batteries (for finland lol)
- maybe some moleskin trousers or similar

anything considered, PM me or reply here cheers

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE