USA? I need your help.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
Hi all.

Now heres where this "Other Chatter" section will be handy - aspecially as there are a few members here from the US.

I am trying to get something sent to me in the UK, but keep hitting a brick wall :banghead:

The stuff in question is a repair material used on 3D archery targets, but I cant seem to get past the fact that it is flammable (when you stick a match in it).

Any of you guys out there know of a way that I can get this stuff sent to me - I dont mind if it is expensive - I have a load of 3D targets that need some attention and a bored volunteer :)

All information appreciated.

Rob

Aug 4, 2003
Hatfield, Herts
Rob,

Have you tried Quicks (they have several shops) or Severn archery based in Ombersley?? Or if they are polystyrene, ask your local pharmacy to sell you some chloroform. That will melt polystyrene together as thats what some model makers use!!

HTH
Simon

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
I have not seen the stuff I need for the MacKenzies in quicks, but I will have to have a chat with the guys in the Waterlooville branch next time I am passing.

I am just amazed that you cant seem to import it easily. I have had a thought that I will get in touch with some of the US fly boys at Lakenheath, as they run an archery club too - but will wait and see if anyone comes up with a direct route.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE