US Army fleece

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi ,

I have for sale one band new fleece (i have not worn as its to big), size XL .
The measurement from underarm to underarm is 26" ish, neck to bottom is 31 1/2"
Below is so info on the fleece

US brown Polartec SPEAR type fleece jacket is directly based on the extremely popular US Marine cold weather fleece. SPEAR is abbreviated from Specops Personal Equipment Advanced Requirements, and the Polartec deep arctic protection fibre is one of the most advanced in the industry for providing breathable thermal insulation clothing for outdoor and military use. The Polartec 300 grade is for very cold weather, and provides excellent thermal protection despite its low weight. The synthetic fleece material is quick drying, does not retain water, and retains a high percentage of its performance even when wet. The features built into the SPEAR fleece jacket are: wind and waterproof shoulder, upper back and elbow reinforcement made of black nylon; high, double-ply collar that zips up to the top; lengthened back to help prevent chilled lower back region; two large chest area inner pockets made of mesh; two YKK zippered slash pockets on front for hands; large armpit YKK zips left and right for ventilation during heavy outdoor activity; large chunky YKK zip-up front with fleece baffle directly behind to reduce heat loss from zip area; velcro wrist cuffs; elastic shock cord hem with toggles left and right to bellow the fleece into the body to prevent heat loss from bottom.

usctj2na500b.jpg

usctj2na500c.jpg

usctj2na500f.jpg

usctj2na500g.jpg

SOLD

Cheers
Topknot

Last edited:

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Hiya matey,

Who is the fleece actually made by ?

I'm waiting for swmbo to get home to measure me pit to pit and collar to bum :)

Regards

Robbi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE