Uploading to the gallery

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
I can't seem to get pictures upleaded into the gallery. I keep getting Error:127 and a message that there is a thumbnail error. Any solution ideas?:eek:

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hi Tony

The Gallery upload process now gets to the 'process' stage but fails on the final hurdle.

This is the message I get...

Warning: getimagesize(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/gallery/data/507/old_timer1.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bushcraft/domains/bushcraftuk.com/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 250

Warning: Division by zero in /home/bushcraft/domains/bushcraftuk.com/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 295

Warning: getimagesize(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/gallery/data/507/old_timer1.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bushcraft/domains/bushcraftuk.com/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 94

Warning: unlink(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/gallery/data/507/old_timer1.jpg) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/bushcraft/domains/bushcraftuk.com/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 106

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Hmmmm. Is it really fixed? Now I am getting this message. There is no way I have exceded my allocation.:(

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2400 bytes) in /home/bushcraft/domains/bushcraftuk.com/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 138

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE