Unknown Beastie

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Anyone know what this little chap is?

53029084294_51d837a414.jpg

And is it the same as this one? I thought it may be, but now I see the two together they are not identical, but very similar.
If not, what's this one as well?

53029302610_f18ea94840.jpg

Cheers all

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Oh, I should say (in case it helps), taken in south east UK. Top one was about 5mm or so long, maybe one or two more. Can't remember how big the second one was because it was taken a while ago, but judging by the wood fibres in the picture I'd say it was more or less the same.

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Ah, great stuff - thanks, chaps.

How odd, it never occurred to me that ladybirds would have larvae. But obvious they would, I suppose.
Strange how such simple things pass you by, and offer a much appreciated complexity to the world when you realise.

Cheers

Reactions: Toddy

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Ah, great stuff - thanks, chaps.

How odd, it never occurred to me that ladybirds would have larvae. But obvious they would, I suppose.
Strange how such simple things pass you by, and offer a much appreciated complexity to the world when you realise.

Cheers
As the saying goes... 'You live and learn.' :)

Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE