Unique Custom Theoben Evolution .22 Air Rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Me too...in fact I'm off 'ome to woo swmbo....might have to flog my vintage pack, mosgeil and a well used kidney :p

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Mmmm that didn't work :screwy: and the nearest thing to a steak for my two black eyes is a denbydale meat n spud pie :eek:
Plan B ? There isn't one ....good luck :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

Feb 11, 2013
Sheffield
I have attempted to get an answer to this before, but never to be daunted I will try with this one, what is the weight of the gun with scope and silencer?

What would the price be for the gun, scope and silencer?

I shoot a very nice Evo that is close to mint, if it were a pound or so lighter it would be perfect.

These guns are like buses and policemen, you don't see one for ages and then two come along at the same time, see Airgunforum.

Thanks in anticipation.

Feb 11, 2013
Sheffield
Hello mate. Be nice to introduce yourself on the site, before making presumptions.:)

Why, I don't know if it's for me yet? And with seller who doesn't appear to want to sell and a member with delusions of granduer, I reckon that the answer is no, how's that for a pesumption?

I was talking sales on a sale site by the way, what you were talking is anyones guess. :)

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Why, I don't know if it's for me yet? And with seller who doesn't appear to want to sell and a member with delusions of granduer, I reckon that the answer is no, how's that for a pesumption?

I was talking sales on a sale site by the way, what you were talking is anyones guess. :)

I think the fact that your first post was a question about this rifle rather than an introduction is what has rattled some people. It's not purely a sales site and you won't get too far by being rude

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
We must presume that this has been withdrawn or has been sold.

No, you presume wrongly , I would have marked it sold or withdrawn if that was the case, I just haven't been on here for a while, hence the huge 3 day wait for your answer.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2013
Sheffield
I think the fact that your first post was a question about this rifle rather than an introduction is what has rattled some people. It's not purely a sales site and you won't get too far by being rude

Fine, if asking the weight of a gun causes all this consternation, and defending my decision not to introduce myself, on a forum that I wasn't sure about other than for it's sales section is rude, then please ask the mods to remove my name from the forum.

I trust that your seller appreciates this unwarranted attention to what should be his and my business, you would receive a ban on some forums for none relevent posting on a sales site. I shall now turn my attention to the .177 advertised on a well run forum.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
That is a lovely -looking thing mate.
I may be down your way in a month or so.I am sorely tempted but the two airguns I have already are not getting enough use as it is.
SWMBO might just shoot me if I get another one.Still she can only shoot me with an airgun.....................Hmmmmm.

Shame the rude bloke didn't want to pay a fair price for it though.
Good luck with selling it before I crack.
Simon

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Crookesey - All forums are different mate. On some its accepted that people come and go. This one is more of a community, its a niche interest and folk tend to get to know each other and meet up to share common interests etc. Shooting (im presuming BBS or AGF) tends not to be a group activity. On here its common courtesy to introduce oneself. There have been numerous instances of folks joining to take advantage of this community spirit, or to rip people off, and i'm not suggesting you are one of them. But the community has been burned by such people in the past. What you see is a throw back from that. Its not theirs or your fault, its the fault of the muppets who have just come and gone in the past. Don't take offence, i can understand your reaction, but as i said, everywhere is different and if you knew the forum you would understand also. Not everyone is on here 24/7. A little patience goes a long way mate :)

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Fine, if asking the weight of a gun causes all this consternation, and defending my decision not to introduce myself, on a forum that I wasn't sure about other than for it's sales section is rude, then please ask the mods to remove my name from the forum.

I trust that your seller appreciates this unwarranted attention to what should be his and my business, you would receive a ban on some forums for none relevent posting on a sales site. I shall now turn my attention to the .177 advertised on a well run forum.

Your loss....I think you'll find this is more of a community than just a forum, this is the only forum I am a member of so i'll admit I don't have that much experience, however you will not find more generous and friendly people in life generally than you will find here......

bigant

Tenderfoot
Aug 30, 2009
Stoke on trent

Pretty sure there's a few 100 websites with the rifles weight upon it.. its quite a well known brand and model. If i wasn't running my hornet star i would have snapped this up myself lovely looking gun and the gas-rams just shoot so damn nice serious bunny getter this thing and i would love to add it to my collection good luck with the sale sure someone will snap it up soon.

Feb 11, 2013
Sheffield
Pretty sure there's a few 100 websites with the rifles weight upon it.. its quite a well known brand and model. If i wasn't running my hornet star i would have snapped this up myself lovely looking gun and the gas-rams just shoot so damn nice serious bunny getter this thing and i would love to add it to my collection good luck with the sale sure someone will snap it up soon.

I'm sure that there aren't any sites with the weight of this hybred on them, as I've looked. I made the mistake of attempting to 'rip off' the seller by asking him what weight it is, the forum police have stuck the boot in good style with their 'introduce yourself before' edict, how about "Welcome to the forum?", from the hypoctites?

Are you guys sure that this isn't the Free Masons site? My apologies to the seller but I'd rather pay more money for the other one,than deal with his self appointed minders.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE