Unique BK Beaver knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
A classy whittler, with a slim look and an elegant combination of materials. The O1 high carbon tool steel whittler fultang blade has a scandi zero grind for precise and deep cutting and a fine tip for even the most intricate work to be accomplished with ease.
The slim handle is made from a combination of high quality materials perfectly fitted together.
Steel/brass "rain drops" mokume was the choice for the bolster and the Carpathian walnut root is the material used for the scales; black v fiber was used as liners.
To secure them to the tang 8mm assorted mosaic pins were used in order to complete its elegant look.
The knife comes together with a nice vegetable tanned ox leather sheath, specially tanned to fit with the knife.
It could make a very nice Christmas gift :christmas2:

Now, some basic specs:

- the blade is 95 mm long, 3 mm thick, with a 90 mm scandi grind cutting edge. It is made out of O1 high carbon tool steel hardened to 60-62 HRC.

- the handle is 105 mm long

The price for this one would be 110 GBP (shipping and Paypal fees included)

beaver-unq1.jpg

beaver-unq2.jpg

beaver-unq3.jpg

All the best,
Bogdan

Last edited:

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
You're not wrong Robbi, beautiful design and workmanship. A very nice looking knife Bogdan, really surpassed yourself with this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
..now there's an idea HB... With a small matching folder and belt pouch. A VERY nice Xmas present. To myself, obviously!

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
If I wasn't looking at something else for my hard earned cash, then I would snap it up, especially at this price mate!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE