unexpected night off- first wintercamp???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
Just had to tell someone :D

OH and I have an unexpected children free night on monday.

So the plan is to try our first winter overnighter. I'm really excited, only problem is that I cant make up my mind where to go, lol. :confused:

Google Earth here I come ...

Cheers
Ness :)

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
Thanks guys. We hardly ever have child free times, so wooohooo :D

We probably arent venturing too far, Angus Glens or the Coast.

Hope the weather is kind :sun:

It will be the first time we're testing some of our new gear too, so stay tuned for potential disasters :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cheers

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
i love my kids but isnt it great to get a day where BOTH of you can spend some time together (like when we were kids i spose)

we do a bit of motorcycle touring, so distance, even just for a day isnt a problem within reason,..and it gives a great chance to use the lightweight gear, (hair straighteners stay at home!)

you do tend to find though, as your enjoying the time on your own,.,,that the conversation turns to the kids all too often,,hahaha

i hope you have a memorable monday night Ness,...

as said,...pictures and a report will be nice too,....(within reason :0 ;))

Cheers

Stu

Raybennett

Banned
Mar 16, 2010
Biddulph staffs
Have a great time. I've not long ago had a little un! But been given permission to do the Staffordshire way walk un a few weeks, from my better half. Planning a quick over nighter to test my gear this weekend. Hope you have a great time

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
Wherever you go Ness i hope you have a great time. Im itching to get out but im busy with work at the moment,when i have time i'll be out too.Have a good one.

Darren

v-ness

Oct 9, 2010
on a hill in Scotland
Didnt get to go last week, babysitter cancelled on us :(
Rescheduled for tomorrow- just hope that blumin rain stops sometime soon.
Really want to have a go at camping out this winter.

Maybe there will be a few soggy photos of us sleeping in a puddle on tuesday :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE