Under quilt pre-attached

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chaard

Forager
Jul 9, 2013
Reading
It takes me a while to set up camp sometimes. Not really a problem but I would rather be sitting around having a beer or getting on with other things rather than fiddling g around with hammock quilts.

Last time I took down my set up I realised that my DD front line and DD under quilt just about fit in the DD hammock sleeve while still attached (I may be a bit of a label groupie for DD)

It might be tricky to get out next time but I was wondering if anyone else has tried this?

IC_Rafe

Forager
Feb 15, 2016
EU
Unless you're going to permanently attach it, you'll still have to adjust it just as much. Will also make it more difficult to fluff up i think. Another problem will be wetness (ropes/webbing and such). I'd stick to keeping it in its own waterproof stuffsack.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
You must have a different sleeve than mine... it barely fits my frontline in it, let alone the under quilt as well.

Perhaps instead of saving time on setup...

ilbemfw-hb-lid-rp-ap-hydsys-72-usmc-ilbe-main-pack-complete-and-hydration-system-w-assault-pack-ex-6.jpg

... just fill a camel pack with vodka. You can be merrily be drinking away while you setup, and if you begin drinking an hour or so before setup, you won't care how long it takes :D

GadgetUK437

Forager
Aug 8, 2010
North Devon
Our you could buy a proper underquilt... 30 seconds to hook on. 😜
But a less snidy answer, lazy slug.
Got my hammock, UQ and TQ all in together.
And only a quid down Poundland.

--
Gadget.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Our you could buy a proper underquilt... 30 seconds to hook on. 😜
But a less snidy answer, lazy slug.
Got my hammock, UQ and TQ all in together.
And only a quid down Poundland.

--
Gadget.
Hey??? Poundland Really ??? Pics please?

:eek: :p

Is this still available this season?
Might treat myself ...

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Silly me , I thought poundland were doing hammocks and UQ 's ... yeah right for a pound.

I do surprise myself on how daft I am sometimes...

I'll go away now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE