uncle ray

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
those 'weirdos on the internet' are one of the reasons he's so popular and why he's made alot of money through his online shop and courses.

would imagine the life of this forum owes Ray just as much to be honest - many of the members first contact with bushcraft would have been his shows

gliderrider

Forager
Oct 26, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
rik_uk3 said:
Why do you lot have to be so bloody rude about a bloke that has done more for this hobby than any of you ever will.

Agreed, I've never met him(though I would like too) . Fair do's to them for making a few quid, but I am grateful to him(and messers Grylls and Parry) for making something that is a) watchable, and b) increases the profile of Bushcraft.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
Jees! I can't believe that some folk give uncle Ray such a hard time for making a living.

lets be fair, not one person here wouldn't give their right arm to swap places with ray, bruce or even bear! its just that its within the british psyche to take the ''micheal'' and on that note;
has anyone seen professer hillman lately? bet ray has eaten him :lmao:
i'll get me coat.............

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE