Uncle Alberts big Send off

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Davedon

Apr 24, 2012
Selkirk
I'm giging the Friday night but can come Saturday. Sick of missing out due to gigs so count me in.
Cheers
Dave

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Ive got a family birthday party on Friday night but I might try and make it down for Saturday afternoon for some nighttime bushcrafting shenanigans .:)

Craig. ......

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
just a quick bump for this one....the meets still happening next weekend, we've got at least a dozen bodies or more confirmed for it already, most of the guys know about it on our Facebook south of scotland page, but for those who aren't on that, everyone is welcome to attend. i should be down there from about lunchtime on the Friday

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Just to let everyone know this meet is still going ahead. I should be there roughly 3pm but there are others arriving earlier.

Everyone more than welcome to come :)

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Good man Craig, just give me a bell on the mobile if you need picked up from your bus stop, and i'll come and get you, well i will if im not about 5 miles down the loch on the canoe mate lol

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
As Scott says, this meets still on for the weekend, i will be down at Trool from about midday onwards, we've got a confirmed number of about 18 bodies so far, so as usual it
should be a good one....catch you later

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Good man Craig, just give me a bell on the mobile if you need picked up from your bus stop, and i'll come and get you, well i will if im not about 5 miles down the loch on the canoe mate lol

Cheers Col but I shouldn't need one on Saturday but I could do with a lift back up towards Girvan sometime on Sunday .
Could someone chuck a spare chair in their motor as there a pain to take on the train ?

Cheers Craig .........

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Cool, i'll say to Jason to chuck his spare seat into the van mate, with ref to the lift, there's 3 of us in the front of the van, but if it came to it you could nip into the back bud, unless someone else is heading that way on the Sunday

Canoedude

Apr 6, 2010
Livingston
Cheers Col but I shouldn't need one on Saturday but I could do with a lift back up towards Girvan sometime on Sunday .
Could someone chuck a spare chair in their motor as there a pain to take on the train ?

Cheers Craig .........

Craig, I can drop you off in Girvan on Sunday no probs! I'll be heading that way anyway.

Cheers. John.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE