unable to link

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Sorry, just replying to say that although I have seen your post I do not understand what you mean when you say “link one thread to another”.

I am only familiar with posting links to other threads within posts, and that still works perfectly for me, but I don’t think that is what you meant.

Can you describe what you are doing to get to that “blocked” message?

Chris

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Sorry, just replying to say that although I have seen your post I do not understand what you mean when you say “link one thread to another”.

I am only familiar with posting links to other threads within posts, and that still works perfectly for me, but I don’t think that is what you meant.

Can you describe what you are doing to get to that “blocked” message?

Chris
Hi Chris, I was asked by a fellow member a question about 2023 meet dates. I had posted up a list of dates previously on the meet-up midlands thread so copied that into my reply to him. I clicked on the link to test it, all ok thereafter a blank page with the word ‘blocked’ appeared. I just gave up after about 30 minutes trying to go through the correct page linking steps.

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE