Umarex Beretta 92

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
Black full metal construction, comes with black plastic carry case, and three rotary mags.
This looks and feels like the real thing, quite heavy to hold.
Its in excellent condition apart from the small front sight is missing, looks like it fell out, no damage or anything, i just used it without it. Should be easy enough to fit another. Its CO2 powered.
http://www.henrykrank.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=99_527_530_544&products_id=4847

this is it. looking for £SOLD inc fully insured postage ( which wont be cheap) can poss do a deal if collected.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
General plinking,target shooting.there's a shooting discipline called iron plate which is popular.as they only put out about 2 ftlbs at the most they're not recommended for hunting.

sent from the back of beyond

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
I know you cant hunt with it, haha. Except maybe flies? Lol nice to know there are places to use and compete with them. Pistols tend to get bad press. I wasnt about to knock it or anything, i just genuinely wondered what the scope was for using it. Cheers.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
They certainly are fun. I have a Tanfoglio Witness 1911 for a bit of close range paper punching in between putting pellets through the springer...

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
i had one of these and i put an adaptor on it to take an air rifle silencer.really quiet and looked the dogs

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE