Ultra Compact Survival Kit (UCSK) - BushcraftUK special offer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Got mine today too, and they're bloody brilliant! What a neat idea. Got one each for my sons as pressies and one for me and an empty one just to fill with charcloth for firelighting alone.

Great service and product. No relation or connection just a very impressed customer!

Cheers Luke

Rich

Oct 20, 2013
Chicksands
Hi Silvertrader
I'am Hunter 17
I like the look of your ultra compact survival kit
My email address is
nik2nickerson@gmail.com

Iv'e deleted your address from this post, it's really not a good idea to have that available on the web like this, I'd suggest a PM to Silvertrader.
Tony

polymathproducts

Silver Trader
Hunter 17: Hi, and thanks for your interest in the UCSK. As per Tony's suggestion, if you'd like to order one, please send me a private message containing your delivery address and PayPal e-mail address, and we can sort one out for you.

Many thanks,
Luke

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Just received one of these. Great service and a great little kit. Stunningly thought out and a great little 'gadget' with some practical applications.
Make a good little addition to any possibles pouch as a backup emergancy kit.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Looks a nice wee compact kit to have at a good price. (Would say don't try to go through an airport with it though as the case may make them slightly nervous.) Good offer though.

polymathproducts

Silver Trader
Hi, fellow bushcrafters!

We've had members asking if the UCSK is still in stock / is still for sale etc. The answer is that we're regularly making up new stock to keep up with the demand, and plan to have them available indefinitely. So while this thread remains open, we have UCSKs available in stock :) Thank you for everyone's continued support and custom!

Cheers, and best regards,
Luke

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Goatboy: Thanks :) Yeah, the airport security would probably want to examine the kit further on seeing a shotgun shell! We thought about making a novelty 'hand-grenade' hip flask, but decided against it for that very reason :)

Cheers,
Luke

NO NO NO NO and NO :) I was watching a YouTube vid on customs and immigration at an airport the other day and some passengers carryon was x-rayed. It showed an outline of hand grenade with pin.

The terminal was cleared and the bomb squad was called in. It turned out to be a belt buckle. The passenger was read the riot act and his belt confiscated. I wouldn't make one if I was you. :)

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
So after waiting two months I finally got to play with mine. It showed up the day after we left town for a family emergency. One thing that amazes me is how they got all that in the shell case. I'm just glad there a how to pack it video out there :) I tried the firesteel and it throws good sparks with the striker and my knife. All in all this is a great little kit and much more portable than the Altoids tin kits out there. This little kit has earned itself a place in my EDC, I'm very impressed. Kudos to Sam and Luke for a great little kit.:):thanks:

Now I'm looking at the Fire Kit and the Survival Tin. Cant decide which one to get next. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE