Ultimate Events World Wide Tour -Suggestions?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Ultimate events World Wide Tour -Suggestions required.
I have in the back of my mind the concept of doing an around the world trip and trying to make it tie in with hitting as many special events , festivals , fairs, natural events etc as possible without jumping back and forth across continents but moving around a continent would be allowable.

So to illustrate what i mean lets say i left my house for a years travel and wanted to hit as many events as possible in each major landmass as possible before moving on to the next.

So in no particular order;-

OKTOBER FEST –MUNICH -GERMANY

MARDI GRAS – NEW ORLEANS – USA

RUN OF THE BULLS - PAMPOLONA- SPAIN.

TOMATINA – BUNOL – SPAIN

BASTILLE DAY – PARIS – FRANCE

4TH OF JULY –USA

DAY OT THE DEAD - MEXICO

Now obviously some of those events are on certain dates and some in defined places.
Others such as the 4th July is very important for all of the USA , but where would be the best place to experience it from? New York? Washington DC? etc

Also please feel free to suggest events , festivals or other things that you are aware of that happen around the globe, be it South America, Russia, China,etc anywhere that you have been or made aware of , small or large scale that would make a good addition to such a list.

Thanks for your anticipated suggestions,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE