UKHammocks Woodsman X new - bump and drop.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Hi guys.
Turns out after you add a sleeping bag and inflating mat to a 6'4'' 18 stone guy this hammock is too small. Nothing serious, bug net in your face and/or feet pressure. But I think it would be perfect for anyone up to 6'.
This item is exactly 6 days old, I thought someone would like to have it before I return it. Current wait for one of those is 4-5 weeks and this one is a bit cheaper.

It's double layer so weight limit is 130kg and it's green (same colour as the stuff sack in the picture) with black bug net. Absolutely no modifications, customisations, damage, alterations etc.
Comes with fixed ridge line, ridge line organiser, bishop bag and a small pouch for storing the bug net. I have opted for strap suspension with the cinch buckle. Hammock with bits is exactly 600g, straps and buckles 250g (whoopie system normally comes out around 130g).

2ewcz8x.jpg

£90 the whole package or £80 without the suspension. That is my refund if I return it.

Last edited:

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
I'm actually thinking DIY :)
Few table cloth hammocks etc and when I know what I need exactly than well se. I really hate to see this go, they do quality work.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Well first of all they have expedition model which is 11feet.
Second they do custom work so talk to Matt before you order.
And last, Im wide and quite bulky. If I lay perfectly it does fit but if I start moving I end up "on the wall". This hammock is not far...

Köld

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2012
Thule
Wow, how small is that stuff sack with the hammock? 10x15 cm? Looks like a quarter the size of a dd frontline.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
When I ordered my hammock I asked Matt to swap the whoopies for the buckles. They are exactly the same as on the dutchware website.
Shoot him an email about it, there is a lot of stuff/items in his stock that are not showing on the website. Just ask him how much you need to paypal to his account and he will look after you. After over a month of constantly drowning him in emails, questions and problems I can recommend doing business with UKH to anyone.

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
My compliments to BM. Happy purchaser this end.

He was great to deal with - very swift and hassle free transaction. Item spotless and here next day.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE