UK Supplier of Canvas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Does anybody know of a reputable UK based supplier of fabrics, particularly canvas?

Thanks.

I have used Pennine Outdoors in the past but I haven't bought anything from them in the last few years. I never had a problem with quality or price.

Reactions: William_Montgomery

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
I suggest to ask also TenCate how to get their products. I mean a Dutch sail fabric maker should ship to the UK, isn't it?

Reactions: gibson 175

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
One caveat unless from a reputable dealer. Canvas should be a CLEAN cream color. I bought a cowboy bedroll for a pack trip. I wheezed, snored and woke up my tent mates.
A magnifying glass revealed The canvas was sourced overseas and full of dust and god knows what micro particles picked up at the loom. I burned it. Again, not an issue with known dealers, just be careful.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Halley Stevensons looks like they sell a 3m "sample" roll of any of their waxed cotton.

Reactions: William_Montgomery

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE