Uk hammocks?!

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I have always had good quick service from him & he is a really sound bloke. I have the winter UQ & TQ, which are very good bits if give, especially when sleeping out at this time of year.

These items are made to order, as I understand it, which is why the website says:

Please Note: Current waiting list for quilts and X hammocks is 2-3 weeks

That said you won't be disappointed as it is very good kit.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I know Mat's away paddling up in Scotland for a few days after Chrimbo, he's probably giving his fingers a rest from all that sewing.

Last edited:

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Great bits of kit mate!!

We had an issue with postage but it wasnt his fault it was royal fails!!

Iv got his winter tq and uq, I absolutely adore my tq and if I could get away with it use it every night lol!!

Other than above the postage and packaging time from Uk Hammocks has been brilliant!!

Cheers
Steve

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
I waited about 3 weeks for my hammock, but again that was in sale time so may well had a lot on! Well worth the wait, excellent kit.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
I've had some of the best service from Matt. Very helpful and patient to answer countless questions.i procrastinated for weeks over getting a winter uq from him.his patience and reassurance decided my purchase and im very happy.worth the wait
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi
another thumbs up for UK Hammocks Matt offers superb service, and for those of you that have orders his latest post on facebook may ber good news for you copied for your info below

[h=5]UKhammocks[/h]about an hour ago via Mobile

Well we did it! All orders have shipped out before the last post deadline! Enjoy your gear folks! That's us away till the 06/01/14
Have a great festive season and a hammock packed 2014! We will see you all on the other side

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Well worth the wait ..

Have you used it overnight Rich?

I'm having real problems with synching the ends up tight, but I did wonder what the triangular pieces of fabric were for, after watching a vid on you tube it seems that you use them on the structural ridge line to attach the uq to, is that how you did it mate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Headshed

Forager
Nov 17, 2011
Warwick
I got a woodsman X and a 3/4 length uq, which I asked Mat to increase the length on, it's now more of 7/8 length. Excellent service really top guy and kit, used mine this weekend, temps down to 2 deg, stayed warm, even had to take layers off. Only issue I've noticed, and this is not related to Mat or gear quality, is uq suspension really benefits from the tri plates or mini crabs to increase the lift and prevent air gaps. Once dialled though, excellent nights sleep.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE