UK Hammocks Full Length Winter Underquilt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Now sold - Thanks for looking.

So, I only use my hammock in the summer months and my winter quilt is overkill.

It has been used for two nights in its life, is in utterly as new condition, in Olive green and includes the supplied mesh storage bag and a very good (Exped I think) water proof roll top stuff sack.

This is being sold to fund a full length summer under quilt. Don't get me wrong, I have no real strong desire to sell this one but it would be nice save a little weight and bulk by getting a thinner quilt.

Link to the UQ here: http://ukhammocks.co.uk/shop/articl...eynXSAWEiB4Y8qS&shop_param=cid=4&aid=57.-001&

It is VERY warm and the weekend I used it under my Warbonnet Blackbird, I was completely insulated.

Anyway, the money... including the stuff sack and postage inside the UK, i'm after £140... basically it's very close to the cost of the summer quilt I want and about £35 less than the cost new which is fair for the use it has had.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Bargain.....I'm going to try shifting a few bits to get this.....so get in quick folks.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE