uco candle lantern

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greenshooots

Nomad
Oct 18, 2007
s.wales
uco candle lantern for sale with seven candles
£22 paypaled and postage uk mainland and northern island only

greenshoots

Last edited:

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
What's with the UK mainland only bit ?

Would you not post to northern Ireland even though we are part of the UK, have the same postal service, use the same currency and even talk the same language !

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I think 'talk the same language' is pushing it a bit! ;)

How about shipping it to the IoM and then you could pick it up? :canoe:

I'm willing to have it sent to me and then I'll forward it to you if you like. Less the candles obviously as you aren't allowed to ship fuel! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
My goodness you do talk some crap, how do you think I get Coleman fuel, nightlights candles, hex blocks and gas canisters sent to me from eBay and Amazon

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
My goodness you do talk some crap, how do you think I get Coleman fuel, nightlights candles, hex blocks and gas canisters sent time from eBay and Amazon ?

Never cost me any more to post to you ;)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Royal mail costs, my hermes and parcel force are the exact same cost.

For example, a fishing rod sent by parcel force from NI to England is £14...............care to guess what it is from England to NI ?................yep, you got it, ......... £14.

First class stamps cost 60p here........... What do they cost you ?.........let me guess..............60p ?

How much does it cost you to send a small package first class to NI ?.........let me tell you, it's 3 quid............care to guess how much it would cost me to send one to you ...............yep, you got it...........3 quid

Please get your facts right and stop the discrimination.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE