For Sale U.S Military Issue ''Signal Mirror''

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Forest fella

Full Member
Jul 2, 2008
3,178
295
Gloucestershire
I've been going through my stupid account of not needed or used survival goodies.
And I found this U.S Military issue Signal Mirror which I brought ''New'' from a U.S site more than a decade ago actually it's nearer to 20yr's.
It comes with a OD Green protective pouch with attachment loops on the back and has a Velcro closure Width is 4 3/4'' by 2 3/4'' and the Glass Mirror is 3 by 2'' and is 5mm thick.
The closest I can find to this is the Mark 3 Type, but mine doesn't have this on the Back of the instructions.
Anyway £32.50 with 2nd Class ''Tracked'' post
All payments via PayPal and UK Buyers Only Please.
Cheers
 

Attachments

  • 1000014314.jpg
    1000014314.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 1000014315.jpg
    1000014315.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 1000014316.jpg
    1000014316.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 1000014318.jpg
    1000014318.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 1000014317.jpg
    1000014317.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: CLEM
Evening, I've had a ? about this being a U.S issue item, so just to make sure I'm selling what I say, Can anyone else i.d it more positively.
I've got to go and pick my son up from football practice, but as Arnie said I'll be back.
Cheers
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE