U.S.A.- Tennessee.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbie Roberson

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Tennessee, U.S.A.
Hello, My name is Robbie Roberson, I live in the U.S.A. in the state of Tennessee. I found this site after doing a search and glad I did. I think this is a great looking forum and hope to spend some time here learning all I can about the kinds of knives and blades that are popular here and all the other things that goes along with them. :)
I am a member of a couple of knife forums in the U.S.A. and for some reason never realized there might be a few other forums in the world :roll: . Please excuse my backwoods ways, I have a hard time learning all these different forum things as I thought I was going backwards when I posted in the "Edged Tools" forum earlier.
I could not figure out why I seemed to be going backwards, then I realized the threads run opposite direction (I think) from the forums in the U.S.A.. Or I really messed up big time on my first post and posted on top of someones thread :roll: . This really is a well groomed place, very neat and seems to be lot's to do here. Hope to talk to you soon.
Robbie Roberson. :wave:

Robbie Roberson

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Tennessee, U.S.A.
Paganwolf, Thanks so much, I figured it out, like I said, I am a little slow on these things, but now I am back on track. I had my settings reversed from what I am used to :roll: , so naturally, I thought maybe you guys read the last post first, what a dummy I am. Anyway, it's all fine now and thanks for the help.
Robbie Roberson. :wink:

Robbie Roberson

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Tennessee, U.S.A.
Thanks so much for the kind words, I can't wait to really get in to this site.
Nightfall, do you think that says something about us ? :roll:

Oh well, we got it straight now, I was really worried at first, I thought I clicked on the wrong button and ended up posting right smack in the middle of someones thread............. :wink: .

Robbie Roberson.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE