U.K.Technical Rescue magazine review....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
I think Robbie might disagree with you there SA :D

Now if you could just get rid of the serrated section Robbie ;)
(On the knife obviously. Wouldn't be a very good saw if you took the serrations away!)

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
steven andrews said:
I'll get my coat............ :eek:

LOL. I don't think Robbie would mind - He's always up for a debate about his knives.

Also being from the USA he probably won't know what a minger is :rolleyes: :D

leon-1

It's not a bad review, and a good link, thanks Robbie.

Not sure that I would describe that as a drop point, it looks more like a clip point to me, but horses for courses. Personally I don't like the look of the blade (this is just my opinion), but I can see that there may be uses for this knife as a rescue tool :)

I would like to know exactly how secure the blade lockup is as well in different conditions not just dry lab conditions, wet greasy and then apply a stress test :D

Robbie Roberson

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Tennessee, U.S.A.
Marts seems to have figured me out pretty well, (really) :D ,

What is a "minger" ? If that is a compliment, gee thanks :rolleyes: , if it's not.........then it's perfectly ok because we all have our opinions, and without our own opinions we would all be the same, (I learned this in school) :p .

I agree on the blade description, it's exactly as you said leon-1, clip, some people just describes them differently for some reason.

So far, we have only used the Revolvers in labs, but we plan to take them to the park soon to cut some water plants, this should be the real test. :rolleyes: .........................(joke) ;)

I will post a couple links that might help on the questions, just hope everyone that has seen these don't get mad for me posting again, I am realizing there are many here that don't know me and have never seen or heard of the Revolver knife.

I thought the review was positive, and I liked the reading of all the other stuff as well.

Leon-1, these two links below contain separate reviews on the SOG Hunter Revolver, which is the SEAL Revolvers brother, :D same knife, same steel, just different blades. Sorry if you have already seen these.

This was done by Marts a few days ago, page 2, scroll down, it gives you an idea of what it could be used for,

http://bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=6291

http://www.knifeforums.com/ubbthrea...=580319&page=3&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Hope this helps........ :)

Robbie Roberson ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE