Twodogs wool bush shirt made to order ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the comments Gents :)

I was just tidying my kit room today and found three blankets that I had put aside all from the 1970s but a lot tighter weave and not as soft as the other Yugoslavian blankets I have been using ( that's why they were put aside,)

Well its a shame to waste them so I have mixed them with a bit of the softer wool to make up a couple of multi-tones .

At £60 each to your door they will make a good hard wearing bush shirt with a woolite wash with conditioner

Number one :cool:

Number two :D

Sorry about the photos photoshop is playing up :(

Anyone interested send me a PM .

Thanks for looking

Feb 21, 2015
Durham
One Day Twodogs.......when i have the money....im a 3XL though! maybe order one if u doin em towards back end of year as i froze my t*ts off this year!

Do you do made to measure?

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Yes DB they are all made whatever size you want

here is the sizing method ,

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/entry.php?b=45

Any takers on the last two " Twodogs wool bush shirts" I wouldn't wait for the mark two it might not happen ...

I was just tidying my kit room today and found three blankets that I had put aside all from the 1970s but a lot tighter weave and not as soft as the other Yugoslavian blankets I have been using ( that's why they were put aside,)

Well its a shame to waste them so I have mixed them with a bit of the softer wool to make up a couple of multi-tones .

At £60 each to your door they will make a good hard wearing bush shirt with a woolite wash with conditioner

Number one

Number two

Anyone interested send me a PM .

Thanks for looking

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Adding some fairly subtle bits to personalise my Twodogs bush shirt, just some jacquard trim. When I asked SWMBO if I could use her sewing machine she was supposed to say "No give it here" not a crash instruction course then go out.

906d16ebe3e239285933682afaf5d0d5.jpg

A half lining may follow when we agree on the fabric!

Sent mainly by pure luck using Tapatalk

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
Bah. I finally got down to the size I wanted to be, and looks like I missed the boat.

Oh well, I'll cross my fingers for the 'Mk II' :)

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Morning all :)

As some will know I am having problems getting good blankets in bulk at the right price for making wool bushshirts however i keep looking :)

Twodogs

Last edited:

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Morning all

As some will know I am having problems getting good blankets in bulk at the right price for making wool bushshirts however i keep looking

I do have enough new washed once to condition them US military 80/20 wool to make two bush shirts these are the same blankets "Empire Canvas " use to make there shirts .

This is the colour of the blankets ,

If anyone is interested the price would be £80 to your door .

Once there gone there gone .....................

Twodogs

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Just finished this one made from US Military blankets :)

The buyer wanted the back lower with slits up the side for more articulation ..looks good and i will offer it as a option if anyone wants it in the future .

I have enough US wool left for one more £80 to your door made to your size , waiting time about a week .

If you interested let me know

Thanks for looking

Twodogs

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE