Twodogs wool bush shirt made to order ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Morning Kev
I havnt done any blue as yet .....I will if I ever get the blankets.
Every one of the surplus Yugoslavian blankets I have used is a different shade of green some are a gray green .
Thay are darker in the flesh than thay look in the pictures .
When the light inproves I will take a photo of the blanket stack to give an idea of the shades .

Twodogs

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Here you go Kev everyone is a different shade all different years from 1968 up to the mid 80s all 100% wool Yugoslavian goodness ,

The problem I have is getting good blankets at the right price these are the best about at present .:cool:

Twodogs

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Will do asap fella..........
Cheers Cliff

Me Two-Dogs arrived today :You_Rock_ talk about the Dogs ******** it's the Two-Dogs ********, super happy :thankyou:.

Cheers Buddy.

And to all you others out there in BCUK land get em while you can they really are superb.

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
TWODOGS WOOL BUSH SHIRT .........

All made one at a time to your size ,

WHITE £65 to your door in the UK

Made with Surplus British Army wool blankets , you could dye it to a colour of your choosing

RED £ 75 to your door in the UK .

I manage to get these from a militaria show I was told thay were fire service issue , new blankets I have enough to make one more in red and then there gone ....

GREEN £76 to your door in the UK

Many shade of green with some green gray thrown in ...

Yugoslavian 100% wool surplus blanket these are fantastic ....

Multi tone ,

I can do some solid green near match but not exact ,

Heres all the sizing info ,

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/entry.php?b=45

Payment via paypal before work starts and I hope to have your shirt made and posted within two weeks.

Any question just ask :)

Twodogs

Greetings from the USA!

I just joined this forum for this thread on the Two Dogs Bush Shirt.

I am liking these things more and more! While most of my outdoors wear is Cabela's, Blackhawk, or The North Face, I definitely see this as a RUGGED "bushcraft" top! I always see "bushcraft" as long-term (more than a few nights) semi-comfortable living (not just "surviving") in the outdoors, using natural resources with very little man-made support materials.

If I AM out in my ultralight North Face down parka covered by a Cabela's Gore Tex shell, then I likely already have shelter (pad/bag/tent or hammock setup), water (carried water and filter), food (trail mix, cereal, and Backpacker's Pantry or Mountain House meals!), etc.

Heck I rely on the clothing for I wear and carry for heat-I very seldom make a fire when camping any more anyway. If I did I would be a nervous wreck around the fire in my EXPENSIVE SYNTHETIC clothes! I have (when going with others that HAD to have a fire) found a 1/4 inch burn hole in a $200 Gore Tex jacket sleeve, and a smaller ember burn in a BORROWED North Face tent fly! :censored:

The pic earlier in the thread of someone dragging a tree is a perfect illustration of the use for this piece.

Our cold weather here isn't for a couple months yet. I like the dual shades of green on one shirt, and secondly the grey/green. I would definitely need a "big boy" size and shipping to the US though...if you are willing to tackle that (I realize it will be more!)

By the way-does anyone find it odd the built-in spell check for Bushcraft UK identifies "bushcraft" as a misspelled word?!?!?! :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE