Twodogs wool bush shirt made to order ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Last week I finished a wool shirt for Sam Gravestock and it got me thinking about making a few for people that need them .

I have make a few to this pattern now and it works very well ,

All sewing is done on an old Singer ,

Some parts have to be done on a hand crank Singer ,

So this is how it works you send me TWO blankets of your choice or a double size I then make them into a bush shirt the same pattern as Sams . ( this way you know your happy with the fabric used )

The cost would be £58 paid via paypal before cutting and making start .

The turn around time would be two weeks at the most if I had loads to do I would keep you informed the cost includes postage of the made up bush shirt to you .

I would need these sizes from you in inchs ,

Pit to pit , Neck to hem , Pit to cuff :)

When I can get find a supply of blankets I will put up a price of a shirt made up with these .

Anyone interested let me know on this thread and via PM .

Thanks for looking
Twodogs

being the lucky male model of the twodog boreal as I've been calling it I thought I'd add my initial impressions of this.

first up its warm! now this may seem obvious but I'm fairly confident that I can use this without a blanket to sleep in at this time of year.
lady of tanith and I spent the evening out on the patio the other night and due t tiredness I was cold. soon as it was on I was cosy warm.

second. its roomy. enough space for a swannie beneath it so extra wool is available.
third its all sewn really well. sturdy construction. clever little features like an triple inner pocket inside the handwarmer pocket and lanyard fixing points too.

I'm well chuffed with this and I reckon its gonna be one of my permanent in my pack items of kit

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Congratulations on your new maker status mate! The stuff looks great I'm sure it'll go well- the best of luck! :)

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Very cool offer, starts looking for blankets i'd prefer as a shirt

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
After seeing a couple of these in the flesh I can 100% say they are fantastic and at the price quoted well worth the money.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
I have one shirt made up for sale now ,

Same spec as Sams ,,,

Size 50 chest

Price £73 to your door in the UK ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SOLD

payments via paypal

Thanks for looking

Twodogs

Last edited:

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
If anyone wanted a two colour shirt I have two blankets so you would have a Gray body and Green/Brown arms, Hood and Pocket ?

Price £73 to your door ...........THESE BLANKETS ARE NOW SOLD AND WILL SOON BE A TWODOGS BUSH SHIRT ............

Thanks for looking

Twodogs

Last edited:

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Top Job Cliff,

My Blankets are dyed and now cutting and sewing to do for me. On leave in a bit for a week and going to get some projects I have been planning for done over the time and getting some woods time too. :)

I agree with JohnnyBoy and Sam your work is excellent as having some of it :) and seeing the shirt in the flesh they are a top design and work outstandingly.

Tristar777

Nomad
Mar 19, 2011
North Somerset UK
Just to let everyone know, my "Twodogs Shirt" has arrived today and Im absolutely over the moon with it! Cheers Cliff!!
The quality of stitching and work is excellent! Now Ive got mine I can say it is definitely a bargain for the work that has gone into it!
Again many thanks Cliff!

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Just to let everyone know, my "Twodogs Shirt" has arrived today and Im absolutely over the moon with it! Cheers Cliff!!
The quality of stitching and work is excellent! Now Ive got mine I can say it is definitely a bargain for the work that has gone into it!
Again many thanks Cliff!

Pics .... we need pics of you wearing it.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE