Two tone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 9, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Wetlander

Handle, 11cm, 4.1/4 in, stabilized two-tone amboyna with sap and heartwood burr,
Black Fibre liners,
6mm mosiac pins infilled Black,
8mm Lanyard.
Entire handle is fileworked, infilled black.

Blade, 01 high carbon steel, 9.5 cm, 3.5in, 59 HRC.
400 grit satin finish and is 4mm stock.
35mm depth from spine to cutting edge at its deepest.
Scandi ground, shaving sharp.

Premium quality leather sheath with matching firesteel.
price is £200.00 to include overnight insured post.
A good weekend to all,
Thanks for looking.
Lance.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD, THANK YOU AND THANKS FOR LOOKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0001-9.jpg

IMG_0002-14.jpg

IMG_0003-16.jpg

IMG_0004-10.jpg

IMG_0006-10.jpg

IMG_0007-13.jpg

IMG_0018-8.jpg

IMG_0008-9.jpg

IMG_0016-3.jpg

IMG_0010-7.jpg

IMG_0012-11.jpg

IMG_0009_1-3.jpg

Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hehehehehhee this is a joke right? I mean, firstly you expect us to believe you made that knife and then you put a measely price tag of that on it?

It obviously fell out of God's rucksack and you just found it. Which would also explain why you want to sell it so cheaply. :lmao: having God after me wanting it back is risky.

If I owned that I'd write to the Louvre and say I've got an "object d'art" that would wipe the smirk off that Mona Lisa's face, any day!

That is beeeyoootiful.

>sigh< If I had the cash ... but alas I'm :empty:

I'm going to watch this thread and then hunt down and rob the buyer of it. :bandit:

May 3, 2010
scotland
As they've all said, stunning! Id consider getting it myself if i hadnt already bought the phoenix from you a few weeks back... and even then its still tempting. Great work mate, and i'd strongly recommend your knives to anyone who's thinking of buying. Super sharp, and the workmanship is 2nd to none. Atb,
Liam

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
wot they said! It is truly stunning Lance, I am becoming a huge admirer of your work mate.

May 3, 2010
scotland
received today, and extremely happy with it. Workmanship is excellent, and the scales are really stunning in person.
thanks again lance,
atb

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE