Sold Two Rory Conner Knives

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Fadcode

Full Member
Feb 13, 2016
2,857
903
Cornwall
2 Rory Conner Knives, a well known Irish Bladesmith, both unused, in excellent condition
Bowie Knife
Hunter Knife
Both come with quality sheaths
If you need further info or want more detailed pic PM me
Both knives currently residing in Cornwall
Price £350 for the pair, which includes RMSD to any UK address
(seller nor responsible for import duties that may be payable)


rcduo1.jpgrcduo2.jpgrcduo3.jpgrcduo4.jpg
 
Last edited:
they are awesome blades, I own both myself and use the smaller of the two as my go to out door knife, ATS34 steel!
 
If you decide to split the pair then I'd be very interested in the smaller hunter. I have been hankering after one since the days of the Attleborough Accessories catalog (might be showing my age a bit there)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE