Sold AL MAR SERE 2000

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall

Al mar Sere 2000, unused comes with Kydex Neck sheath
Does not come with reversible Pocket Clip
Blade length 9.1cm
Overall length 21.5cm
Closed length 12.0cm
Blade thickness 3.8cm
Handle G10
Liner Lock
Excellent Condition £300+ at HH
Price £120, which includes RMSD to any UK address , payable via PP or BT
Seller will not be responsible for import duties or VAT if sold outside the UK or within the EU
If you need any further info or more pics, please contact me
Knife resides in Cornwall

20200204_001034.jpg
20200204_001016.jpg
20200204_00100.jpg
20200204_001113.jpg
20200204_002337.jpg

Last edited:

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Because since we left the EU, N.I is classed as the EU, and we must charge VAT send it to HMRC, and all kinds of paperwork.
They can buy from the EU without any hassle, as it used to be for us., but we have to export to N.I. its a lot of hassle really.

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Postage is the same, but we have to have export documentation for the goods, and charge VAT, same as if we export something to mainland Europe, you are classed as still in the EU, so if you buy something from the EU then there are no import restrictions, but if we buy from or sell to the EU then we need documentation etc, and become viable for VAT etc.
Check the Gov websites for the up to date info.
I am not sure about say personal items, like Birthday Gifts, but I think if the value is over £135 then import duty and VAT is payable.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
If you are a registered business.

Personal items / sales are Not affected.

It's people like you that perpetuate the anti brexit rubbish.

Shame on you.

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
I dont have any issues at all, I will stick to what I said inthe ad, I will not post to N.I,
quite a lot of firms over here have stopped dealing with firms over there because of the new regulations, so many in fact that the Govt got a concession from the EU to allow parcels to go over there for the next 3 months without any paperwork.
Its bad enough posting a knife in the mail as it is, but when customs are involved the chances are it wont get there and will be either confiscated, or the duty payable by the buyer is prohibitive.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Genuinely you are a misguided fool Sir

I wish you well with the sale, but for your I'll-founded ideas you would have sold it by BT by now.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
just for your information .....

i restore vintage split cane fishing rods, i regularly have items posted from the UK to me here in NI for in excess off £200 by royal mail with no issues ( since Brexit )

i also collect Knives and vintage centrepin reels again i regularly have items posted from the UK to me here in NI for in excess off £250 by royal mail with no issues ( since Brexit )

i am currently refurbishing a 2002 BMW R1150GSA and i regularly have items posted from the UK to me here in NI for in excess off £150 by royal mail with no issues ( since Brexit )

i have just bought a pair of motorcycle boots off Amazon, £329.99 no issues, posted out Monday, estimated delivery Wednesday............and guess what..........free delivery, no extra charge .

All since Brexit.

go figure.

( just go to the post office and ask them, learn something )

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
and.....................................what has all that got to do with the post Office ?
i did say that the Govt got a 3 month extension on parcel delivery, so i am not surprised.
I also have never said things cant be posted to N.I,
So I dont get your Point.
Time will tell....................
Goodnight and God Bless

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
F..F..S.. !! all items are posted at the Post Office !!

Where would you send something to NI from ?

Post your knife at the Post office to NI !! no F ing issues, extra charges, VAT or customs !!

i believe you and i have done business before ( maybe, ish ? ) i thought better of you.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
i tell you what......

are you a gambling man ?

if you go to the post office to send the knife ( described as gardening equipment to make life easy ) to me and they ask you for "and we must charge VAT send it to HMRC, and all kinds of paperwork". ( your quote )

i will pay you the full price by PP to F & F plus all your postage, VAT and any other paperwork fees.

if you post it at the post office to me here in NI ( described as gardening equipment ) and it only costs you standard royal mail first class charges .......... i get the knife for free.

what do you reckon ? up for it ?

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
If there are any charges it will be you having to pay it to Royal mail before they deliver it, all i would pay at the post office is the charge for postage, its like you are buying a knife from the USA, when it gets here customs put a charge on it, and the buyer has to pay, and of course the carrier puts his own charge on for collecting it.

Of course by putting gardening equipment on the package.( always put camping equipment )) this leaves the Customs (as it would go through Customs) or the carrier the right to destroy the package because of the false declaration, if that happened the seller would be responsible for the loss.

I send knives to the US and they are usually high end, Woodlores etc, and the worst thing is waiting for them to be delivered safely, especially when they leave them by someones door when they aint in (UPS), now why should I have all that hassle for a £120 knife.
Now I know that it is unlikely that the knife would not get where its going, but these new restrictions between England and N.I, just increase the risk, and the risk is really with the buyer, as it would be them who would have to pay the duty, Vat etc,and the couriers extra charge if it was asked for, and this does happen when buying from outside the UK

I only post RMSD so that way i can fully track it, with normal post even signed for there is no tracking.
So I am not up for it,but if you want to buy it, i am willing to post it RMSD to you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE