Sold Two knives for trade

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Macho

Forager
May 12, 2014
129
14
41
Ireland
I’m looking for something bigger. Here’s Fiddleback Forge bushcrafter jr and BCUSA knife by Ltwk.

e9176989b1b1edded9571d39aa7eeafa.jpg

1ffd9ffa508f0998cacbe93c39ec77dc.jpg


I might add something more if you have something I want.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I’m looking for something bigger. Here’s Fiddleback Forge bushcrafter jr and BCUSA knife by Ltwk.

e9176989b1b1edded9571d39aa7eeafa.jpg

1ffd9ffa508f0998cacbe93c39ec77dc.jpg


I might add something more if you have something I want.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I need to clear a few things, so will see what I have to trade. What are the trade value for the above and the Steel?
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE