Two Gene Ingram knives

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
To fund other purchases I'm selling a set of two Gene Ingram knives. They are a matching pair of belt knife and neck knife in D2 with stabilised maple burl handles with black fibre liners. Aside from shaving some arm hair, they are new. The combination of great steel and stabilised handles mean these knives will last and last and still look amazing after many years of service.

Gene currently has a two plus year waiting list I believe and his work is second to none - as do so many others on the waiting list. The knives are not for someone with massive hands so not for anyone wanting a big camp knife, the larger of the two is 6.5" long.

The pair arrived in March this year at a cost of $600 USD which is £383 - luckily Gene posts all his stuff with a nominal value to keep the costs down. Anyway.

I'm asking £300 inclusive of UK delivery.

attachment.php

Thanks.

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Oh beautiful :D really a beautiful set :D and so very useable too. Just spot on.

HWMBLT says I've enough sharp toys though :rolleyes: :sigh:

Very best of luck with the sale.

cheers,
M

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I'm not sure i want to but I have an itch to scratch. I still love these though and won't be too upset if they don't sell. Just means I have to save up until November.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Last bump before I go to alternate options.

Also, if anyone wants to put a word in on BCUSA, the knife forums or British blades, that'd be nice. I can't sell directly there and won't break the rules of those sites but anyone but me can mention the sale here. ;)

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Lol funny!!!
I read a recent report in FB that Motörheads Lemmy was in hospital because both his livers had failed!!!
Ha ha .... What ya after buying bud?
Lovely knives .. must be special!!!

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
All knives are special I think, even moras. But I'm after a Ben Orford knife. I don't have one and I still have my gene ingram number 6 which will never be for sale.

anyway, I now have a mind to sell these and am willing to let them go for the insanely low price of £250 plus postage to anywhere in the world. Payment, at this price cannot be by PayPal though so you would need to pay cash into Barclays, send a cheque or do a wire transfer. Apparently I'm not allowed to ask for PayPal as a gift.

this price is as low as I will ever go on these... Ever ever ever.

its a steal for two brand new knives from a maker with over a 2 year wait.

all the best,
joe.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE