Two full tangs. One small one large

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
I have managed to complete a couple of knives that i have had laying around for a long time.

There are others on the go too so hopefully i will have some more to offer in the not too distant future.

The first is a full tang by Eklund.

Dimensions are as follows:

190 x 25 x 3,3 mm. The steel is AEB-L ( a stainless as i understand.)The scales are snakewood and they are fixed with slow cure epoxy, a brasspin and a 4 mm brass lanyard.

The sheath is a scandi style belt sheath in black.

The blade needs a final clean at the moment ( as you'll see in the pics) and the sheath needs greasing and buffing before it goes out( this is a couple of days in actual time)

I noticed there is a small scratch on the opposite side of the blade ( not pictured) but as the blade is mirrow finished i can't see this mattering... a days use and it'll be scratched anyway. I have also noticed a glue line ( visible in the pics) along the upper scales:yuck: .

Again purely cosmetic.

Price for this one is 110 delivered. Paypal accepted please add 3.4%) other methods of payment can be discussed.

PICT0143.jpg

PICT0144.jpg

PICT0145.jpg

The second one is a small damascus full tang.

Blade made by Grand Levitt (idaho)

Blade made of 125 layers 1094 and 15N20 steel There is NO MILD STEEL IN THIS MIX!

Scales made from stab curly birch.

Sheath is at present without strap as it can likely be used as a neck knife as well as a small belt knife.

Fixed with 2 brass pins and a brass thong hole.

Asking 90 for this delivered, paypal preferred ( add 3.4 %) other methods can be discussed.

PICT0140.jpg

PICT0141.jpg

The ukpk is not for sale but for scale only.

Thanks for looking!:D

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
One and only price drop ladies and gents.

KNife one ( full tang with snakewood is now down to 95 all in

the second small damascus bladed knife drops to 80

I need these car seats badly and can't go lower than this sorry.

Reasonable ( the word being reasonable) may be considered.. No Trades.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
Sorry for the delay.

Here are some better pics.

The blade on the eklund is actually full of tape residue from the masking whislt i sheathed it, as well as a few oily finger marks. It will naturally be removed before sending.

[HIDE]
snakelund.jpg
[/HIDE]

[HIDE]
snaketop.jpg
[/HIDE]

[HIDE]
grandknife.jpg
[/HIDE]

[HIDE]
granddamascus.jpg
[/HIDE]

Please refer to the other pics for scale with the ukpk. I hope this helps people decide if they want to buy one of these. Thanks for looking.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
If this is permitted i will open this to serious offers.

Please look at the quoted prices and base your offer on this.

If this is not allowd then i truset one of our fine moderators will edit the post and tell me i am a naughty boy.

Please post that you are sending PM here so that the time stamp is the deciding factor. posts here followed by a pm are what i am looking for.

Thanks

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
The eklund one is still available.

If you would prefer it without a sheath then you can knock a tenner off the price. IF you would prefer it with a pouch then add a tenner and let me know. I'll likely be able to get that done within a week.

The pictures do not do it justice ( cos i am crap at takin em!)

bttt

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
This knife is now taking up space i need ( and swmbo is going to kill me soon too)

So here is an offer. The eklund knife, with the sheath for a total of 60 pounds plus pp fees?

Last shot before the bay!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE