Two field ready BK Aurochs for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
After a while I finally found some time to also make few knives out of the order list so in here there are two field ready Aurochs knives.
Their technical specs are as following:

Blade specs
105 mm long, 3 mm thick, with a 100 mm scandi grind cutting edge. It is made out of O1 high carbon tool steel hardened to 60-61 HRC.
Handle specs
120 mm long made from 6-10 mm thick handle material, with two 1/4 inch brass Corby rivet, and a brass lanyard tube.

The Yew handled one has a regular blade marked with our logo and the Bloodwood one has a heat treatment pattern on the blade to go well with the color of the handle 
Both of them will be supplied with our regular 3-4 mm vegetable tanned ox leather bushcraft sheaths.

The prices are as following:

1. Yew handled Aurochs: 125 GBP (shipping and PayPal fees included)
2. Bloodwood handled Aurochs: 130 GBP (shipping and PayPal fees included)

arbld.jpg

arbld1.jpg

arbld2.jpg

auy.jpg

auy1.jpg

auy2.jpg

Thanks for watching!

All the best,
Bogdan

Last edited:
Consistent price adjustment to better fit your needs :)

1. Yew handled Aurochs: old price 125 GBP - new price 95 GBP (shipping and PayPal fees included)
2. Bloodwood handled Aurochs: 130 GBP - new price 100 GBP (shipping and PayPal fees included)

All the best,
Bogdan

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Fantastic looking knives Bogdan! Would you be able to post a photo of your sheaths too please my friend?

Regards, Pete.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Fantastic looking knives Bogdan! Would you be able to post a photo of your sheaths too please my friend?

Regards, Pete.

Thank you mate for your kind words!
As requested here it is :) - this is how our sheaths look like; the ones for the knives listed will be made on request in order for the customer to choose the desired color bust will follow the same template.

sheath.jpg

All the best,
Bogdan

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Thanks for the additional photos Bogdan, much appreciated. They look like a nice thick quality leather.

mr_magicfingers

May 15, 2012
London
I'm having to work the bank holiday so I deserve a reward. Been toying with buying a decent knife so, yes please, I'll take the blood wood one. Will pm you.

hughlle1

Nomad
Nov 4, 2015
London
You won't be disappointed :) I bought the Aurochs "King" off Bogdan and it is a fantastic knife. The shape of the handle is brilliant :) Very ergonomic and "secure"

Thank you very much boys for your nice words; it is very important for me to hear that our knives fulfilled your expectations!
It was a pleasure too, to deal with each and every customer from this filed of bushcraft, great community, great forum! :)

All the best,
Bogdan

P.S: the bloodwood handled Aurochs is now sold; thanks for hosting!

mr_magicfingers

May 15, 2012
London
My Auroch arrived safely and is a thing of real beauty, fits my hand perfectly and is the sharpest knife I've ever owned. I'm going to have to up my sharpening game to keep it like that. Thank you Bogdan, I will enjoy using it for a long time to come.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE