Two faces from one...

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
On my old computer I had software that would allow you to flip images - but I no longer have this facility..
I wondered if some clever-clogs photoshopper could do me a favour...
I have noticed that in my latest self portrait (The Artist as a Middle-aged Man in a hat") that my facial paralysis is quite evident and I wonder if someone could and would make me TWO portraits one comprised of just the left side of my face - mirrored across the centre line - and one made of just the right side - mirrored across the centre line.
I would be fascinated to see how "Two Faced" I really am!

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
attachment.php

Here you go mate, yer a stunner ;) Ok I did a little work around the edges but good t go :)

Attachments

• MV5BMjE4NDMwMzc4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg4Nzg4Mg@@._V1_UY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    MV5BMjE4NDMwMzc4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg4Nzg4Mg@@._V1_UY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 178

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Mate, I think the original one is fine, it doesn't look bad, you're self conscious about it but you look fine, if anything you're a bit like Popeye and he's cool...

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Mate, I think the original one is fine, it doesn't look bad, you're self conscious about it but you look fine, if anything you're a bit like Popeye and he's cool...

Oh - it does not worry me (it scares the horses and young children though :) ) it is just that I noticed it in the photo and thought that seeing how "two faced" I am would be cool.
Folk used to say that I looked like his arch enemy - but now it is Popeye... as long as it is not Wimpy or Olive Oyle...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE