Two bushtools

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
FOR Sale I have two bushtools, 52100 high carbon steel 58 Rockwell, razor sharp zero scandi ground with stainless butt plates.
Both have natural micarta scales and aluminum fittings.
One has two tubes and 3mm green micarta liner the other has one tube , black and green fibre liners.
Two tube knife comes with brown dangler sheath the other with a brown belt sheath.
£185 all in for the two tube knife and £175 all in for the other, overseas add £10 for secure postage.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
I have an early one of these and it easily as good as my Skookum!
Great bit of kit and very reasonable too!!

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Wow! Lovely work...
There is so much talent on this community it's not even funny.
I wish I had done better at school and saved all my pennies 😊

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Seeing as its my birthday I'm knocking £15 off each knife for today only, so that's RMSD and fees on me.
Happy birthday Rob.
Lovely work.
I recommend these knives to anyone looking for a sound all round bushcraft knife. Mine has made a netting needle, skinned and jointed a deer, kept sharp with only minor checking, thrown sparks from a firesteel, produced curled feather sticks, made most of a spoon, carved bow drill bits and other Scouty/woody jobs, following the dictates of Mors Kochanski. The only thing I haven't done is hammer it into a trunk then stand on it - one step beyond for me :rolleyes:

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I have one of Robs bush tools and it is an absolutely fantastic knife ,the fit and finish is second to none.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Trade (part trade) options for the remaining bushtool.
Cold steel Raja Folder
Cold steel Gurkha kukri
Cold steel recon 1 folder
Cold steel sanmai recon scout
Spyderco paramilitary 2.
Spyderco military
Spyderco forester

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE