two bush knives finished

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
both made from 4mm o1, 110mm blades, 240mm overall length, canvas micarta scales with brass pins, sheaths from 4mm veg tan leather.
really liking these smaller blades, hope you like them too

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Like these , just asking in case I want to come back to you , are you naming these styles and blades for future reference?

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
Like these , just asking in case I want to come back to you , are you naming these styles and blades for future reference?

thanks all, names... i do struggle with that, trying to find one that isnt cheesy, hasnt been used and conveys what the knife is used for? maybe a few suggestions? and i'll pick a winner? best wins a 5.56cal bullet whistle!.... i'll start another comp thread!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
thanks all, names... i do struggle with that, trying to find one that isnt cheesy, hasnt been used and conveys what the knife is used for? maybe a few suggestions? and i'll pick a winner? best wins a 5.56cal bullet whistle!.... i'll start another comp thread!

LOL! Maybe if push comes to shove you could just use something unrelated just to signify differences ( after all its just a name ) could be anything that takes your fancy , Names of Titans , Poets Names , Knights , Trees whatever. - No rules!!

### Hell - Even name them after BCUK moderators!!!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE