Two 3 day tickets to London Comic convention

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hi Folks,
Had a chat with my youngest Daughter today who had bought 2 tickets for this event, but sadly due to sudden changes isn't able to come down from Scotland to attend it, She's tried selling them online but to no avail so here's me wondering if anyone would like these etickets for

THIS EVENT

London-comic-con-image.jpg

She paid £30 each for these tickets but rather than see them unused she's offering them up for £10 each. So do you fancy having a total out your mind experience seeing such things as things as shown below drop me PM ASAP and I'll get the details from her. I should point out that these tickets can be used for any of the three days or for the whole event if you're local.

I've been to a couple of these events and I have to say I was expecting a geekfest and feel like a fish out of water, but like anything you get the fans who go all out like in the pix below. And you get the regular Joes who turn up in jeans and a T shirt and just soak up the atmosphere viewing the memorabilia and maybe meet one of the celebs on their favourite TV show. There is tons to see and more to buy.

It's a good mates day out or a chance to take your kids to see the Tardis. Remember it's NEXT WEEKEND.

IMG_8193-e.jpg

8135869388_aa1d4ab1c9_z.jpg

Batmobile+at+Comic+Con+2012+London+2.jpg

captain-america-to_2491969k.jpg

Last edited:

tree beard

Feb 21, 2011
Sheffield
Cheers matey, you should have seen the happy dance she did when I told her I had got tickets. . . . . :dancer:even freaked the kid's out . . . .lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE