trossachs paddle

Soloman

Settler
Aug 12, 2007
Scotland
Anyone fancy a paddle on loch chon on sunday afternoon, i know quite a few people have canoes on the site.
Nice relaxing paddle and brew stops.
Soloman.

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
Ah just seen this two seconds after I agreed to go fishing, murder, I would have went

Just got a new canoe and would have probably been a hinderance going round in circles, but i desperatly need some tips on paddling, Loch Chon is cracking as well

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
~~~~~~cancel the fishing~~~~~go for a paddle~~~~~come with Soloman and me~~~~~~~cancel the fishing ;)

I'll be there, just saw you fancy Chon, I voted for Ard on SotP, but I'm easy.. no wisecracks please!

Cheers,

Alan

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
Dilemma

The thing is, a fish like an Ironing Board surfaced next to my mates boat last week, and it won't be moving to far from where it was at this time of year.

If the fishing falls through, I will see you guys there without a doubt.

Honestly I need some tips, went own the canal sideways last weekend, the wife says "everyone looks at you when you are in a canoe" probably because they haven't seen one going sideways before!!!!

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
If I had a canoe I'd be there in a flash, if only to give Alan something to Giggle at... :D

Well stop mucking about and git one! When was the last time you practiced your giggle stroke!??

Anyone doing an overnighter ?
I take it you mean Sat to Sun, not me I'm afraid, got a beer festival to attend:beerchug: (shewie or beer, shewie or beer..... beer! :D ;)) But I am going to try and get there reasonably early... like the morning :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Alan

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I take it you mean Sat to Sun, not me I'm afraid, got a beer festival to attend:beerchug: (shewie or beer, shewie or beer..... beer! :D ;)) But I am going to try and get there reasonably early... like the morning :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Alan

I was thinking Sun/Mon with a day off work and chilling in the peace and quiet :D

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Lets just say if I look over my right shoulder as I type this, I can see the venue! :D I'm out tomorrow in Edinburgh but I'll be there on Saturday night.

Cheers,

Alan

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Well don't everyone get so blasted that you forget to tell us where you're going.

It's Scotties stag do this weekend. There are any number of ways that could go. If I'm compus mentis I may see you there.
May even have a bunch of cronies in tow :) , think I'll suggest shifting the do up there if there are a few survivors and someone's fit to drive.
...or I may be asleep.

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
I defo will do, I'm not far from the canal myself, i stay just down from the grange centre so i'm not a million miles away, one night after work???

Sounds good, especially now the clocks have changed.:)

Will be using the Grange Centre for school grps soon. Had a tour round the centre the other week. Small but good changing facilities and showers.

Nick

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
I'll be looking to get up there between 10 and 11, can't get anymore accurate than that I'm afraid, kids and hangovers introduce too large a variable
biggrin.gif

See you there,

Cheers,

Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE