Tristian Gooley New Book - Natural Explorer

I thought I would give a heads up on a new book coming out by Tristian Gooley, he is the author that wrote Natural Navigation, which I found to be a great little book full to the brim with info.

Not really sure how much this one will build upon the other book, but could look promising. :)

- March 2012

----
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Natural-Exp...=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1317744134&sr=1-4

The most rewarding travel experiences do not depend on our destination or the length of our journey, but on our levels of awareness. A short walk can compare with an epic journey, when we take the time to focus on the things that dramatically enrich each journey.

Combining the work of the some of the most insightful travellers of the past two thousand years with his own experience, Tristan Gooley, author of THE NATURAL NAVIGATOR demonstrates how it is possible to connect profoundly with the lands we travel through.

Exploration is no longer about hardship or long distances, it is about celebrating the sense of connection and discovery that is possible in all our travels.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I found the natural navigator a thorughly good book, and incredibly entertaining. I have found myself taking more notice of the weather and wind, the movements of the sun, moon & stars as a result.

Gives a good amount of information/ different ways of looking at stuff without getting too technical about it.

I think I may have to have a look at the new one...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE