tripod

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

haich

Jan 1, 2008
North West
hi guys youve probably seen this question a few times and i am sure i have seen it on here myself somewhere but alas i cannot find it

could i just get some advice on the ideal height of the legs

cheers howard

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Yup, about 2m. Or about the same height as yourself. There or thereabouts. You can see parts of the kinds of tripods we put together in my avatar picture.
Rather than have a chain hanging down we use another pole with a notch in it to hang the cooking pot from.
But in answer to your question, poles of 2m is about right.

haich

Jan 1, 2008
North West
thanks for that lads very helpful the poles i have are 2m long i just thought that was a tad to tall that 43 1/2 does sound more like the one i read about before so i think i shall do them about 44" a nice round number thanks again for that

haich

Jan 1, 2008
North West
thanks for that lads very helpful the poles i have are 2m long i just thought that was a tad to tall that 43 1/2 does sound more like the one i read about before so i think i shall do them about 44" a nice round number thanks again for that

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE