Tripod Leather and Wood Stool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
Mate.. people have put links up were one can be knocked up for around $25.00.. that's all i'm saying.
I suggest you provide links to all the materials for $25 in the UK.

Then add on labour.

I think that materials plus labour £50 would be minimum wage rates.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Mate.. people have put links up were one can be knocked up for around $25.00.. that's all i'm saying.

Making for yourself at a saving is one thing but making to then sell at a profit is another. I assume you're not expecting someone to make for someone else just for the cost of materials.....

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I am not willing to buy any artisan goods unless I know that they can make a living wage in their construction.
I could find myself in that boat some day.

I wanted to buy 2 wood carver's screws, massive adjustable hold-downs, for large work.
Found a carver whose SIL made them. My first question was to ask if the SIL made a living wage building them.
They are everything I could have asked for.

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Making for yourself at a saving is one thing but making to then sell at a profit is another. I assume you're not expecting someone to make for someone else just for the cost of materials.....

Are you mrcharlys.. Parrot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE