Sold Trifecta HT bivy and Crux backpack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Namar

Tenderfoot
Jun 21, 2016
Europe
Hi everyone,
Doing some spring clearing and i have two nice pieces of equipment i don't use :

The first one is a trifecta HT from 2gosystems, basically a jerven full size bivy but lightweight and non lined
(description here : https://gb-2gosystems.glopalstore.c...t-hybrid-textile-thermal-bivvy-blanket-canopy )
Brand new, never used it as also bought some HT fabric i used and made my own bivy.
Asking 100£ with shipping included.

The second piece of gear is a Crux AK47 backpack size L, brand new too, used it about 15days so nothing at all for such a durable backpack, it's a shame the belt doesn't suit me (carrying too much weight and being too slim).
It's a 2018 model i think, weight is 1170grams, kept away from heat and UV.
Ideally asking for 200£ shipping included, or i might consider a trade for an Aiguille Alpine Backpack in stealthy color and approximatively the same capacity and condition.
thumbnail_image3 (1).jpg
thumbnail_image1 (2).jpg

Wish you all a nice week end !
(edit : i forgot the pics, not the best ones though, if you're interested i can send some more of course)

jjb

Apr 20, 2022
UK
Hi, appreciate that your post is a month old but do you still have Crux AK47 for sale? If so, is this the current version (with the roll-top rather than draw-string closure at the top)? And do you have any more pictures you could share?

Namar

Tenderfoot
Jun 21, 2016
Europe
My apologies, completely forgot i turned off the notifications from here, just saw your two posts, both have been sold already, sorry.
Good luck for your search and i wish you some nice adventures to come !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE