Traser Watches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
I've had three, still got two, love them :)

Once you have seen the tritium glowing at night you'll be hooked !

The one I use most is similar to the link above, a resin case model on a nato strap, very light and easy to wear and great when camping, especially in the dark. My other traser is the commander chrono version in titanium which again I find great.

Nothing to not like really :)

Cheers, Paul

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Just got round to following the link after posting above earlier, and that is actually the one I have, I like it :)

Cheers, Paul

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
I have had a couple of Marathon GTLS watches and an MWC but have gone to a non tritium citizen, I am very impressed with the luminosity, still readable when you wake up in the middle of the night.

nige1

Dec 9, 2012
Yorkshire
I've had them for years, great h/ duty watches, keep good time, glass doesn't scratch, only the bezels and battery's wear out. Send off every 3 years down to dealer in Christchurch on the south coast for new bezel, battery,service and pressure test, back the same week if booked in. 100% recommend. Nige

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I tend to wear the Casio G shock day in day out, it's pretty luminous but also has a little light if needed, again tough as old boots and fairly cheap when I got it duty free on a plane going somewhere.

Nice looking watch in the the link though :)

Last edited:

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I bought one, don't know which model but I think it was the cheapest, to hack into a "fob" which I hang on my belt because I don't wear a watch on my wrist.

It it has taken considerable abuse in that position but has carried on working for years. Third batery now I think.

The glow is good, even now, and the different colour on the twelve pin is a good idea that means you can read it any way up. The face is a little scratched but considering the punishment it's had that's hardly surprising.

Keeps good enough time for me, haven't noticed it slipping much from computer time which tends to be the most accurate in our house.

Not sure what else I can say. It's a watch..

MarkN

Jan 13, 2015
Dorset
I have a few different watches including a couple of very expensive watches but my favourite watch is the Traser P6504 Black Storm Pro.
My initial impression wasn't good, during a dive holiday to Borneo it misted up very badly and just got worse over the trip. On my return to the UK, I popped into the shop in Bransgore where they had a look and found that the crown was damaged. They said that salt water had got into the watch and as it was so new, they replaced it.
I have now had the watch for about 4 years and it hasn't missed a second. I regularly dive all year round in the sea and it's perfect. The hands are easy to read in all light situations and easy to read under water at night. I also like the contrast of white hands on a black face. The one way bezel is quite stiff but can be set while wearing gloves. As well as the face and hands being highly luminescent, the 60sec mark on the bezel is also marked.
This is a very slight grumble but, the second hand doesn't line up with the markers on the face, it tends to go between the marks. But, that said, I still like the watch and would buy the same again.
As a side note about Nite Watches. after seeing their post on their Facebook page on Remembrance Day last year, I will never buy from them. The post was quickly removed after several complaints but the damage was done.

Last edited:

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I have that very watch, it's been in regular use for about 7 years.
Great watch, with lume you can read by.
If it broke, I'd buy another in a heartbeat.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE