Trangia stockists

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Any body got any reccomendations for the best stockist preferably a shop rather than internet in the North West near Manchester of Trangias, I am after a non stick one , but cant decide on 25 or 27 so would like to see them both and decide in the shop

Thaks in anticipation

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks
Winfields stock Trangia Cooksets, I don't know if there's one in or near Manchester, But there is one in Leeds, Garforth i think.

Edit.....Just Googled, and it says there's one in Haslingden, Probably be your nearest

Last edited:

Forager
Jun 16, 2008
North East
Clas Ohlsons in Manchester sell the 25 for 37 quid they're not the non stick ones, no kettle either but the price saving may make it an option to buy a replacement pan.
The non-stick frying pans are the only way to go with these IMO.

I use a 27 if its just me/me and a mate as the 25 is a fair bit bulkier useful if you're cooking for a larger group though.
Great stoves as I'm sure you know, wouldn't be without mine.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I've got all of them from plain to non stick to UL.

You really don't need the non stick pans other than a frying pan to be honest. Stir your food and it won't stick but aluminium frying pans are not great, a non stick flan tin costing a couple of quid doubles as a non stick frying pan for the Trangia set.

If I lost all my Trangia sets the one I would buy to replace them would be plain aluminium and a flan tin.

Look on eBay, you can often pick up a used set for twenty quid.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Thanks all

Picked up a set at Tamarack today good price, good to deal with and found a few other bargins whilst I was there...........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE