trangia case

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Mine came in a nylon pouch made by a company called 'Baggins'. I'd seen them before so I think it was designed for the Trangia. . Seeing as the bag was Made in England the company is probably long out of business..... Not much help I guess

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Baggins were a British company selling a wonderfully useful range of gear pouches and cases in the mid 80s - long gone now though.

beretta63

May 24, 2014
Chesterfield/chorley
Ah yes, Baggins! They made some brilliant stuff but same as a lot of small (and large) British outdoor companies from the 70s and 80s they went bust...Very sad!

I used to keep my Trangia in an old woolly hat to stop it from rattling about in my pack...If that helps?

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
How about a biscuit or sweet tin?? There's quite a selection of stove/lantern carriers on fishing sites too.

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
Baggins were a British company selling a wonderfully useful range of gear pouches and cases in the mid 80s - long gone now though.

I still have my Baggins pack that I bought well over 30 years ago. Used since then for carrying rock climbing gear it's had it's fair share of bumps, scrapes, been walked on, dropped off the odd crag (not always intentionally) and still doesn't look much different to the day I bought it.

Cracking bit of kit and I'll never part with it...

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The OP want a more 'robust' bag than the standard Trangia so the pod sac would be no better and hence my suggesting a plastic food box.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Cheap dry bag. Wilkinsons had sets of three last time I was in.
Or, you could design your own and ask Bilmo-p5 or one of the other Makers to come up with something in canvas ?

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE