Trail Cam results

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 27, 2008
Cambridge
A few weeks back I was out walking and found a massive badger set built into the side of a sand bank. It was huge. Perfect for trying out my new trail cam. I bought it as I knew there was wildlife about but wasn't sure how much and where. So the plan was to have the trail cam in a few locations over a few weeks to get a better idea of what was moving about. Then with that info I could go wait at the right time, right location and see for myself.

This was the trail cams first outing and I am stunned by the results!

[video=youtube_share;Z-OSgnMwUm0]http://youtu.be/Z-OSgnMwUm0[/video]

I have video of fox and munjac at the same spot. For some reason youtube wont recognise the file yet they are the same as the one successfully uploaded. I took a look and the file sizes of the others are really small. Any ideas? If I can get that sorted I will get it uploaded also. The rest did upload to my flikr if interested.

It was amazing to see fox, badger, rabbit and deer all sharing such a small space! I plan a few more trips. Trying to get the camera closer. I would like some bigger deer and more fox if possible too! Great day out collecting the cam realising there was stuff on there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE